Join other Scouters for this day of learning and fellowship on Saturday, April 6, 2019 at University of Waterloo. The weekend will include:
- Friday night welcome gathering and campfire
- Keynote speaker
- Traditional Scouting in Quebec: Photo presentation
- Friendly Food: Feeding those with dietary restrictions without breaking your budget
- Leave No Trace outdoor ethics
- Outdoor skills: Knife, axe, and saw
- How to run bike hikes in Scouting
- Product display from the quartermaster
- Policy consultation and association logo discussion
- Life of Baden-Powell film
- Annual General Meeting 2019
- Fellowship dinner
The program gets underway at Saturday 09:30. There will a choice of sessions and lunch until 15:00 when it will be time for the AGM, which is followed by dinner. The event includes lunch, dinner, and crest. Billeting is available for those attending from out-of-town. You may also attend online via teleconference (members only; login required).
For details of location and parking, see the AGM 2019 post.
Registration required: Please complete the registration form.
The Friday night welcome gathering and campfire will be from 20:00 to 22:00 at 22 Willow Street, Waterloo in the Coach House behind St. John's Lutheran Church.
"Indaba" is the traditional name for a gathering of Scouters.